collapse

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Network News & Announcements / We discontinue the support of one of our Network Channels.
« Last post by Chris on December 02, 2018, 04:28:51 PM »
Dear Users,

after careful consideration we have decided not to continue the support of #VIPs as the room is not active enough.

Thank-you for your interest and we look forward to chat with you guys in one of our other Network channels.

Best Regards,

Chris
on behalf of the IRCop Team
Chit Chat / Re: Hi
« Last post by TNTease on November 21, 2018, 01:06:53 PM »
Well it didn't get posted as a personal msg, it got posted in the thanks to the DJ's thread, so I dunno.  Maybe they will come back later and explain.
« Last post by Nathan on November 19, 2018, 06:59:42 PM »
i didnt get it nor the message
« Last post by TNTease on November 19, 2018, 04:19:15 PM »
umm I'm guessing this message from Rojas might be intended for Nathan...
Chit Chat / Hi
« Last post by Rojas on November 14, 2018, 12:39:40 PM »
I was going through your profile a few days ago, I viewed your pictures then I realized that you are someone I definitely want to meet. So I immediately sent you a messages. I hope I haven't offended you
Ankündigungen der Admins / Globales Reportsystem verfügbar!
« Last post by Daxx on November 08, 2018, 10:06:52 AM »
Servus alle miteinander!

Wir haben super Nachrichten für euch! Manche wissen es bereits schon. Wir haben ein neues Reportsystem entwickelt, welches ab sofort von allen Usern verwendet werden kann. Ein einziger Befehl und schon erreicht ihr unser Team, welches für die Reports zuständig sind.

Wenn ihr der Meinung seid, ein User verstößt gegen unsere Nutzungsbedingungen, müsst ihr das nicht mehr einfach so hinnehmen oder den User ignorieren, denn mit diesem Reportsystem könnt ihr zumindest darauf aufmerksam machen, dass in dem Channel grad was nicht so läuft wie es soll :)

Das Reportsystem ist für ALLE freigeschaltet (Webchat user, mIRC User, xChat User usw.)

Die Befehle lauten wie folgt:

/report #Channel NICKNAME BANNGRUND/Beweislog/Beschreibung des Problems
(wenn ihr das ganze evtl. noch in englischer Sprache machen könnt, würde es um vieles einfacher machen, da der großteil unseres Teams nur die englische Sprache spricht)

Ein Beispiel:

/report #germany Maria203 <Maria203> du arschloch (harassing bzw. beleidigungen anderer user)

Beachte: Das ganze muss in eine Zeile rein, sonst kann der Report nicht bzw. nur unvollständig abgesetzt werden. Autobot wird den Report dann an alle IRCops und den BotOps senden und falls jemand verfügbar ist, sich darum kümmern.

Das wars auch schon, danke für Eure Mithilfe um unser Netzwerk von all den Störenfrieden zu befreien :)

- ICQ-Chat Team

[Source: https://icq-chat.com/forums/index.php?topic=1922.0]
our Rules (AUP), Team and Servers / Meet the ICQ-Chat's Team
« Last post by Chris on November 08, 2018, 07:15:15 AM »

The ICQ-Chat Staff Team

We see you're interested in our current Team Member and Servers list! Take a look at the list below

IRCOps

Chris Technical Administrator

male, from Germany

German, English

Desolator Techy Guy

male, from Scotland

English, German

HB ChanOps Training

male, from UK

English

MaTriX Radio Lead

male, from UK

English

TNTease Co-Owner

female, from USA

English

Yusif Owner

male, from Saudi Arabia

Arab, English

BotOps

Daxx

male, from Austria

German, English

ChanOps

Aussie_Lady

female, from Australia

English

catalyst ChanOp, Trainer

female, from USA

English

Devilish

female, from Canada

English, French

inca

female, from Australia

English

jessi

female, from USA

English

magic_dragon

male, from the USA

English

OpHelpers

chantal

female, from Germany

English, German

Jake

male, from UK

English

Radio DJs

Goofus-Ninja

male, from the Netherlands

Dutch, English

Maxim

female, from Germany

German, English

Nathan

male, from UK

English

Support & Assistance / Listed on DroneBL
« Last post by Chris on November 06, 2018, 04:48:38 PM »
If you're trying to connect to our Network and it tells you the you are listed on DroneBL that means that it's not a ban set by us.

Such a Ban Message can look like:

Closing link: ([email protected]) [Z-Lined: You are listed in DroneBL. Please visit http://dronebl.org/lookup?ip=some-ip-here&network=icq-chat]

In case of a DroneBL Ban you do not need to submit a ticket to our helpdesk, since we do not have Access to remove bans from there.

What is DroneBL?

A real-time tracker of abusable IPs.

Do you have problems with net-abuse on the services you run? DroneBL is the first tracker aimed at solving the problems of abuse on real-time and near-real-time social networks. It is not just another EMail blacklist (although you can use it for that!), but instead a mostly distributed, friend-to-friend DNSBL service, with the goal of becoming fully distributed by the end of 2007.

DroneBL is making the internet safer

By maintaining a database of abusable and "rooted" machines, DroneBL is making the internet a safer environment to participate in. For example, many phishing sites are run on abusable and rooted machines.

Since DroneBL maintains a blacklist of abusable machines, ISPs can aggregate that data into an effective blackhole strategy in order to stop phishing attacks and other forms of net-abuse from reaching their customers.

DroneBL helps to assess risk

The advanced statistics offered by DroneBL allow for determining where to concentrate on looking for transient points of risk. This means that ISPs and other services can concentrate on the at-risk netblocks instead of less at-risk netblocks.

This means that services can predict and block abusive netblocks before the abuse happens.

DroneBL helps to stop current abuse

The DNSBL service offered by DroneBL can be integrated into various IRC server software, mail daemons and other platforms. There is no cost associated with using the service, and people are encouraged to use it.

How to get removed from DroneBL

Before submitting a removal request of your IP make sure to run a anti virus and anti malware scan on your computer. Also make sure you have no open or insecure proxies installed. If you were able to confirm you are no (longer) a risk to the internet go to the link stated in the Banreason on IRC, hit "request removal" on there and enter a good explaination.

After submitting the removal request you have to wait for a response or unban by DroneBL. This might take a few days, sometimes just a few hours.

Question: I can not read text on my iOS device because the text is not scrolling correctly on the Webchat?..

Answer: You need to check your device for Updates (Browser via AppStore) and iOS itself via the System Settings, this will fix this issue.
Support & Assistance / What is this Board for? - Read before posting here!
« Last post by Chris on November 05, 2018, 01:14:11 PM »
Hi and welcome to our new Support Board!

If you have a complaint, go here, if you have a problem with connecting to the network (You're banned etc) go here, If you just have a question about how to get around on the network, or how to use a program, scripting questions, or any other general questions then post your question or comment go here.

If someone helped you finding the answer to your question please mark the topic as resolved by clicking the button in the topic.

Thanks Chris
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Important Links

* Check out our new Tool!

We have created a small tool for mIRC which allows you to easily report users who violate our Rules (without entering #help).

English version
  Deutsche Version

Our Network Team

IRCops:                     

Chris - Technical Administrator
Desolator - Technical Assistant
HB - ChanOps Training Lead
MaTriX - Radio & DJ's Team Lead
TNTease - ICQ-Chat Co-Owner
Yusif  - ICQ-Chat Owner

BotOps:

Daxx

ChanOps:

Aussie_Lady
Devilish
catalyst
magic_dragon
inca 
jessi

#Help OpHelpers:

Chantal
jake

#Hilfe OpHelpers:

wanda_x3

Radio DJs:

Chris
Devilish
Desolator
MaTriX
Maxim
TNTease

You are banned or need other Assisstance? Click on the Support Button.

In Memoriam

> MarkAus61
> SatmanUK
> Gandalf