Author Topic: Facebook, Twitter, Other Social Site Share Buttons on FrontPage so Visitors can  (Read 619 times)

Offline flee

suggestion 1
Facebook, Twitter, Other Social Site Share Buttons on FrontPage so Visitors can share site on there facebook/twitter

suggestion 2
Maybe make a twitter profile for icq-chat

suggestion 3 - 14-09-2016
I noticed there isnt a rules.motd done for the server so when u type /rules nuthin happens, maybe a link to the aup on the website.

suggestion 4 - 14-09-2016
DNS - maybe do URL redirect for http://www.icq-chat.com/aup 

Suggestion 5 - 14-09-2016
Make a privacy Policy/Cookie Policy for data kept or used .. use a lawyer

« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 05:30:33 PM by flee »

Offline Chris

• Technical Director
  • IRCOps
    • German Legion of Judgement
I agree with you =)

We have a Facebook Profile- Twitter is not needed imo, altrough there is no button on the website.

Offline SatManUSA

• ChanOp
I still have the icq chat twitter I believe somewhere although I haven't done anything with it for ages.

Offline Chris

• Technical Director
  • IRCOps
    • German Legion of Judgement
I still have the icq chat twitter I believe somewhere although I haven't done anything with it for ages.
On this site You have retweeted a million posts of retweet for followers. it looks so.... unprofessional.

Offline TNTease

• IRCOps
If you type /motd (for Message Of The Day) in any of the chat windows, it will display in your "status" window (the first window that opens when you join the network, that most people don't bother reading because all the network connection info comes up in it....  It may show as your own nickname in your list of channels on the side or top of your chat screen

This information includes the links for several different portions of our network, including a link to our Acceptable Use Policy, which is essentially our rules.

This information also shows up each time you join the network.

TNTease