Public Relations > Radio-Station Announcements

Maxim's FINAL Show on ICQ Radio!! Please Support!

(1/2) > >>

MaTriX:
Hi Everyone

It would be wonderful if as many listeners as possible would join #radio this Sunday at 19.00hrs UK time for Maxim's very last show on ICQ Chat radio. As many of you maybe aware Maxim has had some health issues over the last few weeks and her show has been covered by various DJ's (thanks to all of you), but sadly she has informed me over the last week that due to these ongoing problems it would be best to stand down as a DJ. In this final show maxim has asked if Jake and Nathan can join her to try and make it as lively as possible and also probably to do most of the speaking as she does get some pain presently when DJ'ing, so it should be a fun show and a clean one! (Please note Nathan & Jake  ;) )

For those of you who are not aware maxim has been a radio DJ for over 19 years now, both on here and on a previous network and she has gained a loyal following, she will be sadly missed. Hopefully she will be fit enough to make a token show, like at Christmas, we will have to see.

It would be fitting if we hit a nice listening figure for her final show this Sunday and I would like to ask everyone who normally listens to the DJ's night or day to support, if you can of course

Thanks all for reading this and very best wishes and hopefully much better health to you Maxim

MaTriX
Radio Lead

Maxim:
I would be happy with 10 listeners lol and such a 3 some is not bad either ermm I mean dj wise thank you Mark hugsss  ;)

Maxim xx

MaTriX:
Quote "you brought me to ICQ which im sure MaTriX will thank you for lol."

yep, on that note, you have a lot to answer for Maxim  :) :) :)

Jake:

--- Quote from: MaTriX on May 28, 2021, 11:30:48 AM ---Quote "you brought me to ICQ which im sure MaTriX will thank you for lol."

yep, on that note, you have a lot to answer for Maxim  :) :) :)

--- End quote ---

I agree :P

Tigerlady:
Maxim, you'll be surely missed by anyone that knows you and your loyal listeners.  You went out of your way to bring your time slot to the Aussie audience and I sincerely thank you.  We had some good shows together.  My thoughts are with you always. xxx 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version