collapse

Recent posts

Chit Chat / Re: Happy Birthday TNTease
Last post by Devilish - July 08, 2023, 05:34:13 PM
Happy Birthday Nell, hope you have an amazing day ! 
Chit Chat / Re: Happy Birthday TNTease
Last post by HB - July 08, 2023, 05:11:33 PM
Have a great Birthday TNTease :)

Bob
Chit Chat / Happy Birthday TNTease
Last post by Nathan - July 08, 2023, 01:44:10 PM
Happy 38th Birthfay (again) TNTease hope u have a great day
Radio-Station Announcements / Update and a rename for Musicb...
Last post by Nathan - July 06, 2023, 10:57:27 PM
Hi all,

before i come to the updates on the radio bot, i firstly just want to thank Yusif HB MaTriX and TNTease for the work they are doing on the server often working behind the scenes. So the update on the radio bot, It has been renamed JukeBox or Jukey for short, also the !music function has been withdrawn but has been replaced with a !link which will work in #chat and #Radio

Thanks all

Nathan
Radio Lead
Network News & Announcements / Introducing JukeBox
Last post by TNTease - June 12, 2023, 09:15:59 PM
We have a new radio announcer bot in #Radio room. JukeBox is apparently a cousin of the former BoomBox, and MusicBox will now be announcing the artist and titles of the tracks on our radio station.
Radio-Station Announcements / VLC Player for Android
Last post by Nathan - June 07, 2023, 10:41:39 PM
Here is a link to download a VLC Player for Android compatible Tablets and Phones

https://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-android.html
Radio-Station Announcements / DJ changes
Last post by TNTease - May 25, 2023, 10:27:15 PM
DJ Kevster will no longer be on the DJ schedule here, due to irreconcilable differences.
Chit Chat / Re: Recipes..because sometimes...
Last post by Nathan - May 20, 2023, 05:57:10 PM
Yorkshire Pudding with Shepard's Pie Filling

here is how to make the above

Yorkshire Pudding
:Heat oven to 230C/fan 210C/gas 8.

:Drizzle a little sunflower oil evenly into a deep baking tray and place in the oven to heat through.

:To make the batter, tip 140g - 180g (depending on how big the deep baking tray is and how many serves you want) plain flour into a bowl and beat in 4-6 eggs until smooth, you can use Self raising flour as well.

:Add about 200-240ml of milk (depending on how many serves you are doing)

place in the oven for 20-25 mins or until golden brown and risen.

Shepard's Pie

To make Shepard's pie you will need the following

Ground beef or Minced Beef depending where you are
peas
Carrots
potato
gravy granules

First Cook the ground or minced beef until brown, then add in the peas and carrots add some salt and pepper for seasoning add the gravy granules and stir, (amount of ingredients depend on each individual) add some a little tepid/warm water.

boil the potato until potato's are soft, add butter and milk then mash to make the mash potato.

Pour the minced beef into the centre of the already cooked yorkshire pudding then put the mashed potato on top and make sure the whole of the top is covered. smooth it out then with a fork just put some line down the thop of the mashed potato.

Add some cheese on top then put into the oven gas mark 8 for 10 to 15 mins or until crisp n golden brown on top

thats how to make Yorkshire Pud with sheppard's Pie Filling
Radio-Station Announcements / Minor Changes to Radio
Last post by Nathan - May 14, 2023, 05:00:02 PM
To all our Loyal listeners

As you may of heard there has been some changes in Radio. MaTriX has handed over the role of Radio Lead to myself, all this means is that the daily running of radio now falls upon me.

On behalf of all DJ's and Listeners I wish to thank MaTriX for the time and effort he has put into radio over the years making #Radio what it is now. As we move forward on the ICQ-Chat Network I am always open to ideas and suggestions so please feel free to drop me a message if you have any ideas or suggestions.

MaTriX will still be in the background as Radio Admin this is solely to help me with certain things in Radio that I am unable to do (such as add DJ Access to forums, as this is an Admin only function) MaTriX & TNTease will also be available for Questions should I not be around.

I would like to personally thank each and every DJ who Volunteer their spare time in providing such great music, fun and banter, without any of them #Radio would not be here

Finally, Myself, Admins and all the DJ's would like to thank each and every loyal listener to radio, without your support and friendship #Radio wouldn't be what it is today.

Nathan

Radio Lead
Network News & Announcements / Happenings and confusion
Last post by TNTease - May 11, 2023, 10:41:53 PM
Greetings all,

There have been a lot of questions lately about "where have the Avatars gone?" and similar questions, mostly about the appearance of the webchat.  We have been saying there are some changes taking place on the network, and there are still some things we will be working on for a time.

Our "tech guys", who have been working mostly behind the scenes since we opened, have decided it is time for them to move on to other things. Chris in particular, has developed other interests which he has chosen to leave us and pursue.  Desolator (another tech) and one of our botops and our German chanops have chosen to follow him. This requires that this network make some changes.  These changes will be relatively minor, but they will affect some varied aspects of the appearance and features of our network.  And yes, some of your favorite features have and may disappear for a time.  We will try to return some of these  to you, but it may take some time. Please bear with us, as we go through these 'growing pains' together, and keep an eye here on our message forums for any updates.  For now, I believe the avatars on the webchat have been restored.

Our #Germany room numbers are low, because a link that brought in many of our German chatters has been removed from here, but #Germany room will remain open, and we expect that room will slowly build back up.

For now, you, as chatters here, will probably not see many changes. We do appreciate your continued patronage as we manage these 'growing pains'.

Thank you for your support,
ICQ-Chat Administrative and Moderating Team

Yusif, TNTease, MaTriX, HB, Jake, Inca, Nathan, Devilish

Important Links

Our Network Team

IRCops:                   

HB - ChanOps Training Admin
MaTriX - Radio & DJ's Admin
TNTease - ICQ-Chat Co-Owner
Yusif  - ICQ-Chat Owner

BotOps:

Jake
Nathan

ChanOps:

Devilish
inca
SaSSyGiRL

Radio DJs:

nayfee - Radio Lead
Quirky
Chilly

Wanna get to know more about our Network Team including pictures?
Take a look here!

You are banned or need other Assisstance? Click on the Support Button.

In Memoriam

> MarkAus61
> SatmanUK
> Gandalf
> DeJaVOoo
> Blinx
> Aussie_Lady
> Maxim
> Frenchie
> Kaytee
> Manati