collapse

Thanks to all DJ's

Started by MaTriX, November 01, 2018, 07:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaTriXTopic starter

Hi all

I just wish to express my thanks to Maxim, Nathan and TNT for the show on Halloween, despite one or 2 technical hiccups at the start and my wife pissing herself laughing at part of a script I negleted (on purpose) to show her at the introduction I think it went really well. Thanks specially Nathan for giving us that 10pm appearance.

To Devilish, thanks for being on standbye and hopefully you won't be too mad at me for not finding a spot on the night but we WILL hopefully being doing a Christmas special as we did last year  ;) :)

Thank you all once again
Mark
Are you feeling lucky? Are you?

Maxim

i want to say thank you to Chris  hugsss for the Halloween Page you made for us all  8) , as i just open the Forum my Eyes went all shiny and bright lol and to Mark .. i am always willing to share my Hours for special Days  ;)

lots of Love xx
from
Susanne aka Maxim
I dont want a perfect life , I just want to live with content . I got my share of problems , but I deal with them with a sense of humor and a strength of character . If you are looking to brighten up your day , I am your muse .

TNTease

Ditto on the Thanks for the Halloween Themes Chris - forums, email, messages and all --- You ROCKED that!
Sorry we didn't get you into the show itself but thanks for the earlier DJ time you put in that day.

TNTease

Nathan

thankyou Matrix and TNTease for inviting me to do a one off special, i must admit i really enjoyed it despite the technical difficulties!!

great night was had by all id say

Important Links

Our Network Team

IRCops:                   

HB - ChanOps Training Admin
MaTriX - Radio & DJ's Admin
TNTease - ICQ-Chat Co-Owner
Yusif  - ICQ-Chat Owner

BotOps:

Jake
Nathan

ChanOps:

Devilish
inca
SaSSyGiRL

Radio DJs:

nayfee - Radio Lead
Quirky
Chilly

Wanna get to know more about our Network Team including pictures?
Take a look here!

You are banned or need other Assisstance? Click on the Support Button.

In Memoriam

> MarkAus61
> SatmanUK
> Gandalf
> DeJaVOoo
> Blinx
> Aussie_Lady
> Maxim
> Frenchie
> Kaytee
> Manati