collapse

Author Topic: Voiced Chatters - Important Announcement! UPDATE SUNDAY 22ND NOVEMBER  (Read 265 times)

Offline MaTriX

To all Voiced Chatters

Myself and the rest of the Admin team over the next few days will be reviewing the Voicing System on the network, I feel that the system has served it's purpose over the last few years. Consideration is also being given to the fact some voiced users hardly even chat, which frankly defeats the whole idea of having the system there in the first place.

This applies in ALL Public ran rooms on the Network, it does NOT effect any privately owned rooms

With the aforementioned statement in mind please do not be surprised to see that all voiced users are suddenly devoiced, it will be done with one command across the network.

UPDATE! - VOICING SYSTEM, INTENDED REMOVAL WILL COMMENCE WEEK ENDING NOVEMBER 28TH ACROSS ALL PUBLIC CHANNELS

Thanks

MaTriX
Admin
« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 11:24:46 AM by MaTriX »

Users who like this post: inca, Devilish, Maxim, Tigerlady, colt45, nayfee, Jogole, LisTay73, Vibes40F

Offline MaTriX

Voicing In Public Rooms - Quick Update
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2020, 09:45:07 PM »
Voicing in all public rooms was removed as of 20.30 UK time Sunday 22nd November

Thanks

MaTriX
Admin

Users who like this post: inca, Aussie_Lady, Maxim, Tigerlady, colt45

Offline MaTriX

Why was the Voicing Removed?
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2020, 03:32:10 PM »
I like to keep the answers simple, as obviously some people are asking the question and some people are "guessing" why, so allow me to clarify

1. Too many of them sat there saying nothing for long periods
2. Issue with accusations of favouritism (this now removes it)
3. Served its purpose, users were recognised but the novelty one feels, has worn off

Who knows, we may bring it back at a future date, but new criteria will be set for any implementation

Thanks

MaTriX
Admin

Users who like this post: Maxim, Tigerlady, colt45, nayfee, katrina, Vibes40F

Important Links

Our Network Team

In Memoriam

> MarkAus61
> SatmanUK
> Gandalf
> Blond_Virgin
> DeJaVOoo