collapse

Good Luck Jake

Started by MaTriX, April 06, 2022, 11:44:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaTriXTopic starter

This is just wish Jake (our BotOp) good luck and best wishes as he will be leaving the Network from April 12th to start a new job in the USA. The first few months will be like a probationary period (as most positions are in management), if he doesn't like it.... he WILL be back, hopefully it all works out for him. In the meantime we are renting out his room so if anyone is interested please message me  ;)  ;D
Are you feeling lucky? Are you?

Nathan

Good Luck hun i hope everything will be ok  :-*  :-*

Devilish

Good Luck Jake on your new adventure,  sending good vibes your way!  Hugzzzz.
I Can be your fave dream, or I can be your worst Nightmare :P

inca

Wishing Jake all the best in his new adventure. In regards to renting his room..we all know the room isnt sound proof, and listening to the people in the other bedroom might be a bit loud, so I hope you find the perfect person Mark, maybe someone with great earphones...lol

Tigger

Good Luck Jake .. wishing you all the best.
Tigger<br />TTFN

TNTease

LMAO @ Inca - so True! ROFL!

MaTriXTopic starter

Quote from: inca on April 07, 2022, 01:38:38 PMWishing Jake all the best in his new adventure. In regards to renting his room..we all know the room isnt sound proof, and listening to the people in the other bedroom might be a bit loud, so I hope you find the perfect person Mark, maybe someone with great earphones...lol

Pack your bags!!
Are you feeling lucky? Are you?

Jake

Thank you, he was joking about renting out my room (I think)
I am so lucky to have fantastic parents who have helped me be the person I am today

Daxx

all the best jake and good luck :)

HB

Good Luck for the future Jake .. getting out of the Hotel of Mum and Dad is scary but so worthwhile - the income from renting your room out will be handy as well I suspect :)

Chris

See you jake , good luck!

TNTease

LOL!
We wish you the best of luck in your new adventure :)
Huggssss

Kevster

Best wishes Jake :-) Hopes are high for you

Jake

Quote from: HB on April 07, 2022, 05:10:43 PMGood Luck for the future Jake .. getting out of the Hotel of Mum and Dad is scary but so worthwhile - the income from renting your room out will be handy as well I suspect :)

Special thanks to you HB for your training guidance before I became a chanop, I don't know it all and you showed me things which enlightened my training so much appreciated :)
I am so lucky to have fantastic parents who have helped me be the person I am today

Important Links

Our Network Team

IRCops:                   

HB - ChanOps Training Admin
MaTriX - Radio & DJ's Admin
TNTease - ICQ-Chat Co-Owner
Yusif  - ICQ-Chat Owner

BotOps:

Jake
Nathan

ChanOps:

Devilish
inca
SaSSyGiRL

Radio DJs:

nayfee - Radio Lead
Quirky
Chilly

Wanna get to know more about our Network Team including pictures?
Take a look here!

You are banned or need other Assisstance? Click on the Support Button.

In Memoriam

> MarkAus61
> SatmanUK
> Gandalf
> DeJaVOoo
> Blinx
> Aussie_Lady
> Maxim
> Frenchie
> Kaytee
> Manati
> Jessi