collapse

Minor Changes to Radio

Started by Nathan, May 14, 2023, 05:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NathanTopic starter

To all our Loyal listeners

As you may of heard there has been some changes in Radio. MaTriX has handed over the role of Radio Lead to myself, all this means is that the daily running of radio now falls upon me.

On behalf of all DJ's and Listeners I wish to thank MaTriX for the time and effort he has put into radio over the years making #Radio what it is now. As we move forward on the ICQ-Chat Network I am always open to ideas and suggestions so please feel free to drop me a message if you have any ideas or suggestions.

MaTriX will still be in the background as Radio Admin this is solely to help me with certain things in Radio that I am unable to do (such as add DJ Access to forums, as this is an Admin only function) MaTriX & TNTease will also be available for Questions should I not be around.

I would like to personally thank each and every DJ who Volunteer their spare time in providing such great music, fun and banter, without any of them #Radio would not be here

Finally, Myself, Admins and all the DJ's would like to thank each and every loyal listener to radio, without your support and friendship #Radio wouldn't be what it is today.

Nathan

Radio Lead

Important Links

Our Network Team

IRCops:                   

HB - ChanOps Training Admin
MaTriX - Radio & DJ's Admin
TNTease - ICQ-Chat Co-Owner
Yusif  - ICQ-Chat Owner

BotOps:

Jake
Nathan

ChanOps:

Devilish
inca
SaSSyGiRL

Radio DJs:

nayfee - Radio Lead
Quirky
Chilly

Wanna get to know more about our Network Team including pictures?
Take a look here!

You are banned or need other Assisstance? Click on the Support Button.

In Memoriam

> MarkAus61
> SatmanUK
> Gandalf
> DeJaVOoo
> Blinx
> Aussie_Lady
> Maxim
> Frenchie
> Kaytee
> Manati
> Jessi